- We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm (for items which are in stock) on the day that the order is placed, Monday to Friday. Orders received after 2pm but before 4pm will be dispatched the same day if possible, otherwise they will be dispatched on the next available working day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday or after 2pm on Friday will be dispatched on Monday, unless this is a Bank Holiday, in which case they will be dispatched on the next available working day.
- Our delivery charges are calculated by weight to ensure that you only pay the minimum charge possible.
- As you add more items to your basket the price will rise depending on your total weight according to the weight bands and delivery zones defined in the tables below.
- We make no profit from delivery and packing charges, and always strive to keep them as low as possible.
- If you would like to talk to us about a large order or pick up of items then we are more than happy to help. Free next day local delivery within 20 miles of our shop is normally possible with £100+ orders.
- You MUST inspect all deliveries prior to signing for them. It is not acceptable to sign as “unchecked” or similar. If a delivery is damaged you should refuse to accept it and ensure that our delivery service provider notes the reason as “damaged”. You must then contact us as soon as possible within the next three working days to arrange a replacement delivery or to cancel the order.
We do not guarantee delivery dates and times as they are subject to factors beyond our control.
Due to licensing conditions, all deliveries are recorded and must be signed for by an adult. As stated during the checkout process, it is illegal to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol if you are less than 18 years old, or to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone who is under 18 years old. Any deliveries that cannot be signed for by an adult will eventually be returned to us by the carrier.
Please help us to ensure timely deliveries by:
Providing a telephone number so that the delivery service can contact you if necessary.
- Checking all telephone numbers, email addresses and delivery addresses (especially postcodes) when you place the order.
- Ensuring that an adult will be present at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. If this is difficult, consider arranging for the delivery to be made to your place of work.
- Contacting the delivery depot promptly if you receive a failed delivery card, or if the tracking information shows that the delivery cannot be completed (due to insufficient address details, for example). Orders which are returned to us due to repeated delivery failure or inadequate/incorrect address information will be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- Standard delivery is normally within two working days from dispatch.
- Express delivery is normally within the next working day from dispatch.
- Delivery is normally via Parcelforce Worldwide, but we may use Royal Mail for orders less than 1kg in weight.
- Please contact us for any special delivery requirements or for delivery outside the United Kingdom.
- Zone 1 - England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Highlands and Islands) - all postcodes not included in zones 2 and 3
- Zone 2 - The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE
- Zone 3 - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly